Help get patients back on their feet quickly.
As a prosthetic professional with high standards for clinical care, iFit Prosthetics, through Ortholam, are pleased to introduce to you to a unique new type of prosthesis that could enhance your practice.
In contrast to conventionally made prosthetic limbs, the iFIT prosthesis is fit and aligned on the residual limb in a single session. Made of injection-molded, advanced polymer materials, it brings strength and versatility to the prosthetist and patient.
DESIGNED BY A PROSTHETIC PROFESSIONAL
iFIT Prosthetics, with support from the National Institutes of Health in the US, developed a unique, new prosthesis that is easy to use, adjustable, safe and comfortable. Incorporating experiences at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and Johns Hopkins University, iFit Prosthetics created iFIT prostheses to be aligned and fit on residual limbs in under 2 hours.
• Adjustable buckle system and padded socket liner ensuring comfort and accommodating limb volume while improving persons’ with sock compliance challenges—ideal as a preparatory prosthesis.
• Design augments the range of prosthetic services cost-effectively, supporting individuals with an affordable device that transitions from a preparatory to a secondary device.
• Modular kit offers flexibility on the road and in different clinical settings.
• Transtibial and transfemoral prosthesis that is easy to use, adjustable, safe and comfortable.
• Expedite your service to the patient without compromising care while improving the psychological and physiological outcome.
An online training and certification program is available to all purchasers of iFIT devices, free of charge. This training and certification is needed in order to purchase and fit the device. Click HERE for more information and to start the certification process.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS AND FEATURES INCLUDE:
• State-of-the-art manufacturing using the toughest materials.
• Withstands water, sand, and demanding use–is strong and rigid yet flexible.
• Control volume fluctuation throughout rehabilitation.
• The proximal brim can be modified by trimming or heat molding to achieve a customized fit for your patient.
• Over the knee design aids in safe and stable gait pattern for those persons with diabetes or polyneuropathy.
• Perfect solution for patients with kidney or heart disease that experience daily volume changes for those hard
to fit patients.
This device can only be purchased and fitted by a qualified prosthetist, who must undergo training and become iFit Certified. Click HERE for more information and to start the certification process.
Ortholam is the authorised distributor for this unique product in the Southern Africa region.