ProFlex with Silicone
ProFlex with Silicone is primarily used for flexible upper and lower extremity prosthetic suction socket liners. It bonds well to itself, should be worked at low temperatures and trimmed only when cold.
ProFlex with Silicone is a durable, skin friendly thermoplastic that does not shrink and has a lower coefficient of friction than straight ProFlex. It has been designed with minimal rigidity and maximum flexibility in mind, when compared to other socket materials.
- Provides good attachment to the skin and seating comfort for the patient.
- Promotes and allows good blood circulation.
- Easy to blister and vacuum form and bonds well to itself when hot.
ProFlex with Silicone is a milky white colour and becomes very pliable (stretchy), and clearer, but not completely clear due to the silicone content, when at processing temperature. The material should be worked over a cast that has been preheated to around 120~150 Deg C to allow extended working time. It is recommended that you use a pure plaster model to vacuum over without the use of a vacuum wick, which will potentially stick to the ProFlex.
Tip: use an old strip of SS400 to finish the smoothing process. See our SandScreen abrasive cloth strip; SS80, SS180 and SS400.
Product order codes
PFLX6+S: (400mm X 400mm X 6mm)
PFLX9+S: (400mm X 400mm X 9mm)
PFLX12+S: (400mm X 400mm X 12mm)
Blue Green Yellow EVA
Blue White EVA
Pink Grey Purple EVA
Pink Swirl EVA
Pink White Swirl EVA
Purple Swirl EVA
Yellow Black EVA
Black White EVA
Poron 3mm and 6mm
Closed cell polyurethane AMS Diabetic Insole sheeting with anti-microbial properties.
3mm 137cm x 100cm – colour blue
6mm 137cm x 100cm – colour tan
- Pyramid Top Piece for heels in black or brown. 6mm. Sheet size 900 x 900mm. Light weight (Prod Code: PTP6).
- Gristle Black crepe rubber sheeting. 3.5mm and 4mm thickness. Sheet size 850mm x 850mm (Prod Code: GBFC3).
- Dri Foot rubber sheeting 914 x 914 x 5mm (Prod Code: DF5).
- Feathercrepe soling, smooth or one side Pyramid pattern (Prod Code: FCR3).
- Topy Elysee sheeting, black, 960 x 600 x 1.8mm (Prod Code: TPS).
Lunalight – Shore A 58 – Particularly hard and rigid
Colours : White, Beige, Black
Sheet size:0.86m x 0.56m Cordovan Leather Skin
Cork Sheet and Cork Blocks
25mm thick 300mm x 110mm block size
50mm thick 300mm x 110mm block size
Natural Cork Sheeting 915 x 610 x 6mm thick
Rubber Cork composition sheeting 1m x 1m x 6mm thick
Polypropylene and PolyOrthoForm
Orthopaedic grade, natural opaque colour, suitable for the manufacture of AFO’s, KFO’s and AKFO’s.
1m x 2m sheet size imported grade. Availabe in: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm.
White copolymer sheeting for Orthotic bracing, spinal, lower and upper extremity.
1930mm x 930mm sheet size. Available in: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm.
Econotread, PeLite and Orthotic Lite
- EVA thermoformable, cross-linked, closed cell foam sheeting.
- Excellent shock absorption and ideal for footwear applications.
- Shore A35-40 colour chocolate brown.
- Sheet size 1900mm x 1200mm.
- Available in 6mm and 8mm thicknesses.
NEOSOLE - NEOPRENE SHEET MATERIAL
NeoSole remains the leading cover stock choice for shock absorption, impact reduction and overall foot comfort. Four-way stretch nylon helps reduce friction and shear. The anti-microbial coating helps reduce odour.
- Durometer (hardness)
- Specification range: Shore A: 20~23 Shore C: 50~58, (target=54)
- Low-friction top cloth helps prevent blisters.
- Anti microbial coating that prevents odours.
Sold in 106cm x 122cm x 4mm individual sheets