Prosthetic & Orthotic Fabrication Materials for the O&P Professional
Over the last two decades, Ortholam has grown to become a nationwide distributor in orthotics and prosthetics supplies. And by providing quality products and services in an ever increasing market, we pride ourselves on supplying value for money.
Ortholam began as a small enterprise in 2002, when a need was recognised for a one-stop orthotics and prosthetics supplies company. We are innovators in Laminating Resin for the orthotic and prosthetic professional, and we have formulated a laminating resin specifically for the prosthetics industry. As the sole manufacturers and distributors of Epox-Acryl Laminating Resin, we are proud to bring this innovative product to the market.
Our range of in-house manufactured components are designed to cater for your specialised needs. We are able to cater for all your consumable and component requirements and offer competitive prices and service. Representing a number of international companies in South Africa, we now supply our products nationwide as well as to surrounding African countries.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- We are dedicated to product stewardship.
- Customer satisfaction: dependable, on-time service, quality products and partnerships.
- Integrity: be honest, assertive, loyal and respectful.
- Encourage teamwork to achieve personal and business goals.
- Quality: zero customer defined defects in products and services from start to finish. Pursue excellence and strive to be right first time.
- Efficiency: safely achieve the most efficient and effective use of time, processes, machinery and materials, to minimise costs, rework and wastage, and to maximise results.
- Continuous improvement: be better than yesterday but not as good as tomorrow because today’s standards will determine our future success.
- To help people to develop and achieve in all areas of their lives.
- To earn a profit and give thanks to our Creator for all that we do receive.
We are proud to represent a number of international companies in South Africa. Our small range of in-house manufactured components are designed to cater for your specialised needs.