Heavy Duty Vacuum Former with hinged lid and tough rubber diaphragm. Large enough to produce two full length Orthotic insole casts. Supplied with 8mm and 6mm I.D. suction line hose barbs and 3 way vacuum control valve.
Replacement rubber diaphragms are available.
Silicone high temperature rubber diaphragms are available in silicone.
|Vacuum Former Rubber Membrane Silicone replacement
Place the Vacuum Former on a horizontal plate. Connect the vacuum pump with the 6mm inside diameter rubber tube to the vacuum former.
How to use it:
1. Lift the upper frame
2. Insert the plaster or polyurethane or wooden positive cast
3. Ensure that the manual three way vacuum control valve is moved from the air inlet position to the vacuum position.
4. Place the material that must be thermoformed on the casting
5. Pull down the upper frame locking it with the frontal locking lever
6. Start the vacuum pump
7. Wait for the cooling of the thermoformed material
8. Switch off the vacuum pump and open the manual three way vacuum control valve to release the vacuum.
9. Unlock the frontal locking lever and lift the upper frame to take off the casting
Please note that the Vacuum Pump is sold separately. More information can be viewed on these products here: