|CAS23-01||Manosplint Ohio 46x61cm Solid Beige 3.2mm|
|CAS23-02||Manosplint Ohio 46x61cm Solid Black 3.2mm|
|CAS23-03||Manosplint Ohio 46x61cm Blue/Grey 3.2mm|
|CAS23-04||Manosplint Ohio 46x61cm White 3.2mm 19% perf|
|CAS23-05||Manosplint Ohio 46x61cm White 3.2mm|
|CAS23-06||Manosplint Ohio 46x61cm White 2.4mm|
|CAS23-07||Manosplint Ohio 46x61cm White 1.6mm|
Ohio White/Beige/Black/Blue Solid & Non-perforated
- Resistance to Stretch: Moderate handling with smooth strokes during moulding. Shapes easily.
- Drape: Moderate pressure needed for a conforming fit.
- Rigidity: Maximum – strong support.
- Memory: 100% memory – when fully reheated can regain original size and shape.
- Bonding: Coated material that resists fingerprints with a shiny finish. Will not adhere to itself unless the coating is removed.
The suggested clinical applications for these splinting materials are: Large upper extremity Splints, Fracture Bracing, Spasticity Splints, Dynamic Splints, Immobilization Splints for the Wrist, Thumb, Hand and Trunk, Tendon injuries, Arthritis and Neurological Diagnosis. Circumferential Splints.
From the Spanish word ‘Mano’ for hand, the Manosplint brand represents a range of hand therapy splinting materials including low-temperature thermoplastics, dry heat ovens, heat pans and accessories.
The chart below offers specific features for each material to assist you in your selection.