|CAS24-01||Manosplint Wisconsin 46x61cm Blue 3.2mm|
|CAS24-02||Manosplint Wisconsin 46x61cm White 3.2mm|
|CAS24-03||Manosplint Wisconsin 46x61cm White 2.4mm|
WISCONSIN Blue/White Solid
- Resistance to Stretch: Moderate handling with smooth strokes during molding. Shapes easily.
- Drape: Moderate pressure needed for a conforming fit.
- Rigidity: Moderate. Strong and flexible enough for easy donning and doffing.
- Memory: Minimum to moderate allows for easy modifications and edge finishing.
- Bonding: Coated material that will not adhere to itself unless the coating is removed.
The suggested clinical applications for these splinting materials are: Large upper extremity Splints, Fracture Bracing, Spasticity Splints, Dynamic Splints, Immobilization Splints for the Wrist, Thumb, Hand and Trunk, Tendon injuries, Arthritis and Neurological Diagnosis. Circumferential Splints.
From the Spanish word ‘Mano’ for hand, the Manosplint brand represents a range of hand therapy splinting materials including low-temperature thermoplastics, dry heat ovens, heat pans and accessories.
The chart below offers specific features for each material to assist you in your selection.