|CAS22-01||Manosplint Carolina 61x92cm White 3.2mm|
|CAS22-02||Manosplint Carolina 46x61cm White 3.2mm|
CAROLINA Solid White (non-perforated)
- Resistance to Stretch: High – Can be handled firmly.
- Drape: Moderate – Also ideal for larger splints.
- Rigidity: Maximum – Holds its shape with great rigidity.
- Memory: Moderate – Allows for light modifications and edge finishing.
- Bonding: Uncoated – Permanent bond during orthosis fabrication.
The suggested clinical applications for these splinting materials are: Large upper extremity Splints, Fracture Bracing, Spasticity Splints, Dynamic Splints, Immobilization Splints for the Wrist, Thumb, Hand and Trunk, Tendon injuries, Arthritis and Neurological Diagnosis. Circumferential Splints.
From the Spanish word ‘Mano’ for hand, the Manosplint brand represents a range of hand therapy splinting materials including low-temperature thermoplastics, dry heat ovens, heat pans and accessories.
The chart below offers specific features for each material to assist you in your selection.